Preparing for Responsible Parenthood takes students through the basic roles of parenting, including practical knowledge for discipline; teaching values; communicating with children; and creating a nurturing, stress-free home environment.
1. Life's very most important role: Parenthood
2. The Parenting Team
3. Governing the home -- Who's in charge?
4. What do you want for your children?
5. Stress: Handling it and talking about it
6. What messages are you giving your kids?
Please contact Ben Glover at
or call 248-3933 with for more information to register .