Child Development, Part 1
Child Development, Part 1 is an introductory course in child development that begins with theories of child development, then proceeds to trace development from pregnancy to infancy. Children do not come with a manual, but this course will help anyone who plans to be a parent or care for a child. This course also includes a discussion of heredity and parenting skills. This is the first course in a two-part Child Development series.
1. Overview of Child Development
3. Bonding, Nurturing, and Self-Concept
4. Conception, Heredity, Environment, Birth Defects
5. Characteristics of Pregnancy
6. Prenatal Development and Delivery
Please contact Ben Glover at
or call 248-3933 with for more information to register .